1. I have registered my name on the website, how would I know when to start volunteering?
Ans: Your details get stored in our database when a requirement arises our team shall reach out to you.
2. Is there any age limit restriction for volunteering?
Ans: No, anyone can extend their support, however for a few projects and campaigns being 18 and above becomes a government mandate.
3. Will I get any recognition for volunteering from SECT?
Ans: Yes, for specific campaigns, SECT shall recognize its volunteers with a certificate of appreciation.
4. How do I make online donations?
Ans: We are currently accepting donations only in the form of cash, cheque or demand draft in favour of Synergy Educational and Charitable Trust to the following address:
Synergy Educational and Charitable Trust.
4th Floor, AKDR Towers,
3/381, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR)
Mettukuppam, Chennai – 600097
5. Does SECT accept a donation in non-monetary forms?
Ans: Yes, kindly refer our donation tab to check for the available options.